- 4 Eggs (or 2 whole eggs and 2 whites)
- 2 tsp - butter or olive oil
- 1/2 - tomato, diced
- 1/2 tsp - ground turmeric
- 1/4 - red onion, diced
- 1 clove - garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp - ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp - any of That Hungry Chef's chilli relishes
- 1 tbsp - chopped coriander
- pinch - salt
- few twists - black pepper from your mill
- 1 - avocado, sliced
- Bread of your choice, toasted
- Mix everything except the oil/butter, avocado and bread in a mixing bowl and whisk
- Heat a pan and add the butter/oil.
- Pour in the egg mix and cook on low heat, stirring occasionally until you have the consistency you want. I prefer mine quite wet and creamy, but you can cook it however you like your scrambled eggs.
- Serve with toast and sliced avocado. Feel free to dress your avocado with some of our chilli relishes or just a slice of lemon.