- 2 – Onions, diced
- 1 tbsp – vegetable or virgin coconut oil
- 2 tins – coconut milk
- 1 tsp - Mojo Risin' Chilli Relish
- 1 tsp – cumin seeds
- 2 tsp – mustard seed
- 10 – curry leaves
- 1 clove – garlic, minced
- 1 inch – ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp – turmeric powder
- 1 tsp – Salt
- ½ tsp – sugar
- 1 – lime, juiced
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the curry leaf, mustard seed and cumin seed.
- When it starts to crackle, add the onions and salt and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the ginger, garlic, coconut milk, Mojo Risin' and turmeric.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the sugar and lime juice.
- Eating it:
Add some freshly chopped coriander and serve with rice. Alternatively, add some cooked fish, chicken or vegetables in the sauce for a speedy curry.