Here’s how the fish should look wen it’s stuffed and ready to be wrapped in foil. Make sure there’s plenty of herbs stuffed into it!
- 2 - Whole trout, boned
- 2 handfuls - mixed herbs (I used parsley, thyme, marjoram, tarragon, mint)
- 1 - Lemon, sliced
- Salt to sprinkle
- 2 tsp - Mojo Risin' Green Chilli Relish
- 2 handfuls - green vegetables (I used pak choy, broccoli, fennel)
- Few splashes - olive oil
- Set your oven to 200c.
- Sprinkle some salt inside the fish and rub a teaspoon of Mojo Risin' into each fish.
- Divide the mixed herbs into half and stuff into the fish and finish with sliding the lemon slices under the herbs. (see photo above)
- Rub the outside of the fish with olive oil and place it on a sheet of tin foil. Place the remaining lemon slices on top of the fish and individually wrap up the fish by bringing the longest sides of the foil together and crimping the edges, all the way down.
- Whilst the oven heats up, slice or chop up the vegetables into bite sized pieces.
- Put the fish into the oven and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, sautee the vegetables in a little olive oil and a sprinkle of salt.
- When the fish is cooked, carefully open the tin foil and slide each fish gently onto a plate, pouring all the juice over the top. Portion out the vegetables between the 2 plates, grab your napkin and dig right in.